On The Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Workout Wear: Calia by Carrie Underwood

So working out is not my forte...on most days I basically feel like I am forcing myself to do it. But as a gal who is in her thirties and isn't getting any younger it is a part of life that I think is important. I am not hard core and most of my fitness routine is baby steps. I try to get in a good thirty minutes and do small lifestyle changes that include drinking more water etc. I'm just a normal gal trying to stay healthy. The one thing that makes me feel better as I am forcing myself to workout is being able to wear something cute or fun. So when I found out about Calia by Carrie Underwood I had to try her workout line of clothes. I have two pair of workout pants and I LOVE them. They fit so good and clearly they fit the cute and fun factor! These are my new favorite workout pants! #StayThePath is Carrie Underwood's motto for her workout line...and I love it...working out is hard sometimes but it is about staying on the path to be healthy. Little steps daily make a difference!

No comments

Post a Comment


UP